Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We're back

Well, we will just say that the craft show was a huge learning experience! I believe we were with the wrong crowd and didn't sell much due to folks not having little ones. But we learned a lot and if we go back to that one next year, we will take much different items!!

Things are getting back to norm somewhat. Halloween is this weekend and then I'm down to one week before the girls' birthday party and still have so much to do for it! Then we are off to Disney for 3 days, 2 nights!! I can't wait for the girls to see the princesses for the first time! They're little expressions will be priceless!!

My oldest niece turns 14 today. Boy time flies. It really was just yesterday that she was the same age as my girls. She is gorgeous and I'm so proud of the young lady she is.

Here is a pic of the craft show...




We also went to the pumpkin patch. Here are a few pics from that! We had a blast. I can't hardly remember the last time I carved pumpkins! I forgot how much fun it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment