Monday, October 19, 2009

Craft Show this Friday!!

I've been pretty busy trying to get ready for our very first craft show but thought I would take a minute to post some things that we will have available. You can also find them at http://www.poseypocketboutique.etsy.com/!! Check us out anytime! You can also find us on Facebook! Become a fan to get discounts and specials!!

Click on the pics below to see an up close shot. You are able to really see alot of the detail in most of the items below.

I made the purple/ivory outfit with pants for the show instead of capris.




This is a sample set, so will look just like this.



Here are some other items that will be there but you can also find in our store!!





In looking at these, I can see how much I really, really want a new camera. I can honestly say the pictures do not do these bright, rich colors and detail justice. On our etsy site, there are much better pictures! Check us out and wish us luck for our first show!!! I'll take lots of pics and post them this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great work! I don't even have a little girl and I find these adorable!!! I didn't realize you were so serious when you started with those pillowcase dresses for the girls. Nice job!
    @juliebavi (You know me as MamaofB) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the purple/ivory outfit with pants! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete