Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's Fall!!!

I am so excited about the next few months! This month we will be attending our very first craft show! I am looking forward to the experience as a whole and hoping to learn a ton to be that much more prepared for our next one! We don't have a ton of stuff and it doesn't sound like it is going to be a huge show making it perfect for our first show!!

Next month we are taking a family trip to Disney for my girls' 4th birthday! I can't believe 4 years have gone by in a blink of an eye. My hubby and I are looking forward to the little family get away! Can't wait to go camping Thanksgiving! Right after dinner we are leaving to go camping for 3 days with my parents. Should be perfect weather. Taking the kyaks, marshmallows, chocolate bars, mmmm....

Then to December, the live Nativity and Christmas...I love Christmas and the whole month of December : )

No comments:

Post a Comment